cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Martinkoopman
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Laserjet Pro 200 color M251nw prints pdf with shifted footer

HP Recommended
HP Laserjet Pro 200 color M251
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Pfd documents print with the footer shifted al the way up.

Can print pdf pages as image only, then the footer stays where it belongs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,479 398 960
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Martinkoopman

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see when you print pdf documents to your HP Color LaserJet Pro M251nw it  prints with the footer shifted all the way up.  If you print as image only it stays where it suppose to. 

1. Which program are you using to print pdfs from?

2. Have you tried updating the program?

3. Does this happen in all programs or just one?

I would like you to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor > www.hp.com/go/tools- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

What are the results? I will watch for your reply.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos".

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,479 398 960
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Martinkoopman

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see when you print pdf documents to your HP Color LaserJet Pro M251nw it  prints with the footer shifted all the way up.  If you print as image only it stays where it suppose to. 

1. Which program are you using to print pdfs from?

2. Have you tried updating the program?

3. Does this happen in all programs or just one?

I would like you to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor > www.hp.com/go/tools- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

What are the results? I will watch for your reply.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs up" to give me a "Kudos".

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

Martinkoopman
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ran the print doctor and now it prints ok.

It was only adobe acrobat X that had this print problem in word etc it did not occur.

Thank you! 

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation