Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (675 Views)

HP Office Jet 8600 Not Reading Black Cartridge

After having read previous posts and having tried the solutions, none of them work.  I have replaced all cartiridges with new HP cartridges. I got a few printouts after replacing the new black cartridge that had been refilled by Costco with a new HP cartridge. But the colors were still off in the blues so I replaced all the cartridges. Now it won't print and I am getting the message, "One or more cartridges are missing or damaged."

I have spent my entire day running back and forth to plug, unplug the printer, take out the cartridges, replace the cartrides.

Please help someone...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PhD Student
Message 2 of 2 (643 Views)

Re: HP Office Jet 8600 Not Reading Black Cartridge

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Please follow this document for the same issue

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04113542

Hope this hepls

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation