cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fittaedae
Level 1
5 2 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 how to get it to print PDF's to fit page?

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since getting this printer if I print a PDF document (in our case it drawings for jobs) it will NOT fit the page.  I have gone into Adobe and looked for settings that may be wrong and trial and error changed and tried, nothing works.  Looked through printer and print interface but nothing when changed helps, so I cannot find a solution.  I am not happy as this printer has been a nightmare since we got it and we are a small electrical contractor and desperately need these drawings to print correctly!!

Any help appreciated.

Kind Regards

Donna

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,458 90,335 11,615 24,905
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Using Adobe Reader to print pdf files you should get the following options. Please try fit or other options

fit reader.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
fittaedae
Author
Level 1
5 2 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried everthing in here and nothing get the page to fit... I am about to contact the company who sold us the printer and ask for a replacement (different printer) as this printer has caused us nothing but problems, this is causing chaos and I am spending hours trying to sort it! 😞

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation