Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tomykav Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 4255 Error Code

Hello!

When I turn on my Officejet 4255 I get an error code 0xd05d010c and the printer stops. Does anybody know what does it mean and how can I fix it?

Thank You!

tomykav

1 REPLY
Teacher
Teacher
61 2 35
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 4255 Error Code

It is an issue with hardware of the printer "carriage jam", refer to the article below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00304082

If the issue persists:

Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:

1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.

Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.

Note: 
A semi-full reset will do the following: 
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information. 

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation