Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 4620 Black Ink not printing

Just now got off the phone with James he's a tech for HP this guy was great . He walked me through different steps and test on my HP Officejet 4620 patiently and good thing because I'm the type of guy who is VERY inpatient . After it was all said and done my printer still would not print black ink . So because the heads can not be removed to be cleaned and my warranty is still good they're gonna send me out a replacement . So with all that being said about the great customer service I received let's talk about about the BAD PRODUCT I've had this printer for 7 months and luckily the warranty was still good so now when I get the replacement I get the remaining 5 months of warranty rolled over to it . Don't know if I should pay to extend the warranty or run it till it breaks and get a BETTER BRAND ?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 649
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 4620 Black Ink not printing

Hi gastelum
Glad to hear you had a good experience with phone support. The extended warranty is a matter of personal preference really, some folks prefer it for peace of mind. Hopefully the issue with the Black not printing was a once off and the replacement will you get back in business.
Cheers
Ciara
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation