cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 6110 on Win 7 64bit "Remove & check cartridge" error.

I have cleaned the copper contacts as per HP on line instriuctions AND installed new cartridges but still will not print. Please advise what might be wrong. Thanks !!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is what worked for me.  Pulled the black out, shut and let it run/process, pulled the color out, shut and let it run/process, put the black in, let it run/process, put the color in , let it run/process.  And it magically worked (got that order from another post.

I will say I had also run a test sheet with an old black cartridge before that and unplugged it before that, but I don't think that did it because I put the black right back in and it still wasn't working.  Only the order above did it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Many thanks for the advice. I have tried running through this operation twice but it has not done the trick. Any more suggestions would be gratefully received.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation