The HP Community is here for you.
05-22-2013 03:06 PM
It sounds like the printer may be out of alignment. Try printing a test page from the unit to see if the issue is coming from the hardware of the printer, such as alignment, or from the software of the PC.
- Load plain white paper into the input tray.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ) to display more options.
- Touch Setup ( ). The Setup Menu displays.
- Touch the Down Arrow ( ), and then touch Reports .
- Touch Print Quality Report . The test page prints.
- Load plain white paper into the tray.
- Touch the Right Arrow ( ) to display the second navigation screen.
- Touch Tools , and then touch Align Printhead .
- Wait while the printer aligns the printhead and then prints an alignment page.
I am not an HP employee.