Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,072 Views)

HP Officejet 6700 Premium Faxing Error 350

For months I've been unable to fax more than one document at a time.  If I do try to fax multiple documents at once the fax cancels itself and prints out the fax log with an error.  I've tried unplugging the machine completely, Doing a factory reset, and updating to the latest firmware, but nothing so far has worked.  Any Ideas?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (2,047 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6700 Premium Faxing Error 350

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums ImperfectLuckSmiley Happy

I saw your post about the fax issue you have been having with your Officejet 6700 Premium. I understand you are unable to send more than one fax at a time and you notice an error code of 350. I have some ideas to offer and information to share with you. Hopefully this helps!

First of all, here is the definition of the fax error code 350:

350fax.jpg

You can see all of the error code definitions here: Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports

The report recommends to disable ECM and reduce the speed to slow, click this guide and see "Solution eight: Change the fax speed to 'slow' if faxing over a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service" and "Solution nine: Enable or disable error correction mode" to help with both of those steps.

I hope that helps!

Have a great ThursdaySmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,009 Views)

I tried both the solutions you gave me and neither of them worked.  It stopped faxing and gave me error 346 this time, which according to that error guide is pretty much the same thing as the previous one.  :(

Retired
Message 4 of 4 (2,005 Views)

Thanks for responding!

Sorry to hear about the outcome. Yes, I do see that the new error code is very similar to the last one. Perhaps call the telephone company in regards to "noise" on the line and there may be something they can do to help. That would be my best suggestion to you at this stage.

Best wishes:)

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation