cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DNA83
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Officejet 6700 suddenly won't print wireless

HP Recommended
Officejet 6700 Premium
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I was using my printer together with my iMac, iPhone,and iPad wireless without any problem, but today when I want to print wireless suddenly nothing happens. When I check the printer queue to see what is the problem, everything seems fine, it says: "Printing - The printer is in use" but nothing is happening in the printer. I clear the queue and try to print a web site, a PDF document, an email... but the printer is not responding to any of this orders. I check the wifi conection and they are both conected to the same network. I'm able to print the Status Report and the Network Configuration Page directly from the printer. 

I run out of ideas of how to fix this, apart from connecting it with the USB cable, which will solve the problem printing from the computer but not from mobile devices.

Do you have any sugestion for this issue?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Easy stuff first. Power off printer and router. Power on router and wait 3 mins. Power on printer and verify it connect to your router. Now try.
0 Kudos
DNA83
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Indeed it worked!!!
As Internet was working fine I didn't thought that could be a problem with the router.
Thank you very much for a new set of eyes
0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Great please mark the post as Accepted Solution so other can find it.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation