cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rbu
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet 7310 All-in-One Printer: Error 0x07a74dd6 1959:lib_barracuda.c

I have an HP Officejet 7310 All-in-One Printer.  It  has this message: Error 0x07a74dd6  1959:lib_barracuda.c,  and blinking lights.  I haven't been able to get it to do anything.  The only way to turn it off is to unplug it.  I followed the online suggestions:  unplug the usb cord, remove the ink cartridges, unplug the power cord for 60 seconds, put it all back together, and it did not help at all.  Is there a fix for this?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi rbu,

I understand you're getting an error message on your Officejet 7310 printer and have been unable to clear it thus far. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, but I will do my best to help.

I'd like you to click here and follow the steps to help resolve your error and blinking lights, but you don't need to follow Step five: Replace the cartridge unless yours is close to empty. If you are still experiencing issues after following this I would ask you to plug the printer directly to a wall outlet if it isn't already to make sure it is getting adequate power. If after all this your printer is blinking the same error you may need to call HP Tech Support for your area and ask what they can do for you in terms of replacing/upgrading the printer.

Hope this is helpful, have a great day!!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
rbu
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for trying, but this did not help.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi rbu,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. At this point it would be best for you to call HP Tech Support for your area to see about upgrading the printer. 

Hope you have a great day!!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation