cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
3Boyzmom1
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Officejet G55

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet G55
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (64-bit)

I am trying to connect an HP Officejet G55 to my PC based laptop.  This printer had been connected to another PC running the same OS as this laptop, and we had had no problems with it.  However, it is not printing correctly...it will only print half of the page.  I have tried downloading new drivers, but this is a much older printer.  I have the cd that came with the printer, but it is not being recognized either.  According to HP, this printer no longer offers support.  Can anyone help.  It is still in good shape, but it will not print correctly with this laptop.  I have gotten an error message that it runs a 2.0 USB, and the laptop runs a 3.0 USB.  Are there some other cables that will work?  I have tried the other USB ports on the laptop, also without success.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation