Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

HP Officejet H470 Repair question

HP Recommended

I own a HP Officejet H470 that is out of warranty and currently not working. Not sure whether something is wrong with the print heads or another issue with the printing mechanism. What is the best way going about trying to get the printer fixed when it is out of warranty? How much does an HP service call cost?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 988
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

You can call HP @8004746836 and see what options they have to repair or replace the unit. They should give you several options to choose from.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will HP charge for the original phonecall for a consultation?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 988
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sometimes they have deals where you get free support, and if it results in a repair then that will cost.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 988
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What issues are you having, maybe I can help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hallo , i have  HP Officejet H470 .  My printer stop work - the cartridge stop move . Ido not know what is wrong.  Than I  open  the printer and than  I accidentally ruptured a narrow strip - or lead-

Please can somebody help me ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,162
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello bajaga,

I am sorry to hear that your printer is no longer working and that a narrow strip has been damaged. This may be the encoder strip in the printer, and if that is the case, you will not be able to have it repaired.

I suggest contacting HP's Technical Support to see if they have any trade in options for you.

Regards,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation