Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (744 Views)

HP Officejet H470, - blinking lamps

My HP Officjet H470 had a papir jam, - but after removing the paper (and nothing is left!) still the lamps are blinking, - I have tried solution according to the recommandation from HP web pages. (4 times to the papirjam light etc)

Any advices?

I had the same problem with my former mobile HP-printer, - I throw it avay and bought a new. They look the same, but the name has changed.

Another problem is that the printer do not correspond too well with my computer HP Pavillion, - getting problems with blue screens and freezing.   After disconnecting the printer the computer do work better.   

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (658 Views)

Re: HP Officejet H470, - blinking lamps

mammi wrote:

My HP Officjet H470 had a papir jam, - but after removing the paper (and nothing is left!) still the lamps are blinking, - I have tried solution according to the recommandation from HP web pages. (4 times to the papirjam light etc)

Any advices?

I had the same problem with my former mobile HP-printer, - I throw it avay and bought a new. They look the same, but the name has changed.

Another problem is that the printer do not correspond too well with my computer HP Pavillion, - getting problems with blue screens and freezing.   After disconnecting the printer the computer do work better.   

I am having the problem of blinking lights also ... my first problem was 6 months after I brought this garbage. They replaced my 6 month old 229 printer with a rebuilt .... and now not even a year later the lights are flashing on this one. When I called their broken english Customer service I was informed that it is hardware  problem and they were aware of it. When I asked what they were going to do about they informed me that I could pay 209.00 for another printer ... with upgrades .... grrrrrrrr..... I think since they knew they hardware issues they should replace the printer. But they won't .... They just want more money. Will not be purchasing another product from HP ....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation