cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JCarolla
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910n error code COOE 0060

Went to the printer and noticed the touch screen display is lit-up white. The 6 symboles on both sides of the display are flashing. I have followed the reset proceedure numerous times, including direct connect to the wall outlet. Upon power up the HP logo is displayed in blue with a bar below it. It then does a 15 second spool up. At the end of the spool up, error code COOE 0060 flashes on the screen for 1 second and then turns white. Any suggestions for a deep reset or another option? Thanks

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 3 IdleHands
Level 3
57 57 3 10
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi JCarolla,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

Based on what I understand, it seems like you are getting a startup error on your Printer.

Please follow the steps provided in this link to troubleshoot the case.

Thanks!

IdleHands

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

Regards,
IdleHands

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
0 Kudos
Level 8
Level 8
737 721 55 234
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I would recommend taking a look at these threads as well as following the Document mentioned in the previous post

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Issues-Troubleshooting/Error-Code-C00E0060/m-p/1824081#M17912

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-Setup/officejet-8500a-error-code-0060/td-p/2...

Good Luck

JonW

I work for HP
0 Kudos
JCarolla
4 2 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your input. However, I followed all the reset proceedures, with no positive results.

I finally went to www.out of warranty.com, which offered 3 additional reset options. The following optioned finally worked.

With the power cord plugged in, I powered off the system buy pushing the power button and holding it for 5 seconds. I then pulled out the ink cartriges and then pushed them back in the slots. I waited 2 minutes. I then pushed the poer button on, pressing it for about 10 seconds. The system then powered up and went through a long boot-up process. At the end of the process the system began working correctly. I copied a document and it worked fine. I then printed a document and it worked fine. I then scanned a document and it worked fine. For the time being, the problem seems to be resolved.

Thank you.

Level 8
Level 8
737 721 55 234
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Great to hear you fixed your printer.

Sorry I was not able to provide the solution

JonW

I work for HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation