cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xert2012
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Officejet Pro 8715 Error Message with Instant Ink

HP Recommended
HP officejet 8715
Other

When enrolling for instant ink, i get an error message stating the computer is ineligible for instant ink however is advertised as compatible with instant ink and also sold by PC world as an instant ink printer.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
E-roq
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @xert2012

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. I hope you enjoy your experience here ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

I see that you're having an issue with enrolling in Instant Ink. Let me assure you that your printer model is indeed eligible for the service. I have a suggestion that might help. 

Please click here: and note the third icon from the left at the top of the printer's display. That is your webservices (ePrint) icon. Press that, and remove that feature if it's already enabled. Then, re-enter the same webservices menu and enable the feature to obtain a new claim code. Try enrolling in Instant Ink again. Ideally, you won't be inhibited by further error messages. 

Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting by responding to this post. If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to say "You rock!" by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.

Have a great day!

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation