Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Officejet ProX 576dw digital Fax and ePrint problems

HP Recommended

Hello from Germany!

Just bought the HP Officejjet ProX 576dw.

I have the following problems:

1) fax problem: I want incloming faxes saved as tiff files. Problem is, it only saves as pdf files.

I tried switching to tiff file many times in the HP software, no changes. Solution?

2) eprint problem: html mails or text mails print correct! Printer uses DinA4 paper from case 2.

But if I send a picture in a mail, the printer claims that I should insert paper in case 1. When I push OK, he fetches a DinA6 paper from the case 1 and prints the picture on that.

But I want that the standard case 2 with DinA4 paper is used here, too. How can I do that?

PS.: Fact that I have to switch between DinA4 an A6 alot, the side case 1 is always open with a pile of DinA6 paper in it.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation