cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP7610guy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Officejet makes loud "whining" noises printing, like internal parts need lubrication. How fix?

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format

My HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format started making loud "whining" noises whenever printing, like some internal parts are in need of lubrication. Anyone else experience this and how did you resolve the issue? This printer is less than 8 months old. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,619 25,500 1,407 1,476
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HP7610guy

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you are getting loud noise when you try to print. I would like to help you out with this issue today.

• Turn the printer off and then on.
  • Make sure that the carriage can move freely.
  • Clean the paper rollers.
  • Reset the printer.

Click here and follow the document to perform the above mentioned steps.

(Note: Though the title of the document is different, these steps should fix the issue)

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation