cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
iam_hp
Level 2
10 6 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP P1102w Wireless Function Doesn't Work!

- I am tech savvy

- used search, google, etc.

- Mac OS X 10.8.3

- HP P1102w, driver 5.0

1. installed "HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver"

2. watched http://youtu.be/c972ybZvZzo

3. after inputting my wireless information (SSID, password), I am redirected to a blank page with this url: http://localhost:5050/cgi-bin/ip_wireless_result.htm

The USB works, but the wireless feature doesn't work at all. Why does life have to be so hard? This is extremely frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 9
3,397 3,340 104 616
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP P1102w Wireless Function Doesn't Work!

I know that sometimes just pressing the wireless button one time can disable the wireless feature unless you are certain your wireless feature is completely broken.  I suggest holding down the cancel button for five to ten seconds until the configuration page prints out and it will provide you with some information in the network section (for example: Wireless DISABLED) if it is not working.  

Also, here is a link to the firmware update for this printer designed for your Mac -  Version: 20130213.  I know this printer can be confusing so here is a link with the User Guide for this model.  

I would print that configuration page and try to update the firmware and see if that fixes this for you. Let me know if it works.  If not, do you see anything in the network section of that page that prints out that says it has been disabled?

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation