cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
davidbotcherby Top Student
Top Student
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP PSC 2355 all-in-one Paper Jam Error

Hi. I have an HP PSC 2355 all-in-one printer that has worked well for a long time but when i switched it on today to do some printing, it made some strange noises and when i tried to print it sent an error saying there was a paper jam - but there was not !

It feeds a sheet of paper in about half way through then stops and the error is displayed.

I tried doing a copy, and the exact same thing happens.

Has anyone got an idea what has gone wrong ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Intern
Intern
88 84 0 15
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had the same problem. When I inspected the printer inside I detected that on the right sight of the metal thing that's guide te cartridge holder some plactic piece had broken.

When I glued it, everything went OK for a couple of minutes. Because of the presure on that plastic nock it broken again and the same error appeared on the screen

tecnical support for hp printing
0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
861 849 46 147
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Make sure to follow all steps here:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00212225

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation