cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 21 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP PSC 2355 all-in-one Printer/Scanner/Copier will not scan to PC

Don't know who deltapinty is, my friend, but I'm grateful to all who solved this perplexing problem, but especially to you for contacting me!   :generic:

0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 22 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

All credit goes to PJMHSG, my friend.

0 Kudos
B_Bill Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 23 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello Joe, do you mean MS paint or another paint programme? If the first then I have to buy another piece of software from Microsoft to make my HP printer work..... How does that sound???. No offence to you as this still is a good advice for all users who have MS paint.... But a very poor performance from HP. I just would like my HP printer/scanner to work without having to spend extra money.

0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 24 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

B_Bill:  The HP PSC 2355 Ail-In-One Printer, Scanner Copier window indicates the following options, when you press the "Scan To" button":  HP Document Viewer, HP Image Zone, HP Instant Share, EMail, or Paint.  The "Scan To" operation refuses to work in any of those options.  These are the only options one has, when one wishes to scan to something.  I cannot scan to my computer in ANY of those modes...That has been, and remains my problem to this day.   I'm sorry, my good friend; I wish that I could be of more assistance.  I honestly do not want you to have to spend more money on other programs.  It is a pity, that in this day and age, someone hasn't produced a piece of equipment that doesn't do the job as advertized!  I would think that HP could do better than this.  I apologize, my friend, for not being able to provide you with more promising news.

0 Kudos
harv99 Top Student
Top Student
5 5 0 1
Message 25 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I recently bought a B110 all in one. The scan functionality will not work. I found out there is a problem in windows 7 with the drivers it instals. The workaround is to use windows fax & scan app (which should be bundled in your windows software). This connects straight to the printer and scans - no problems. It works for me, hope it may help others.
0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 26 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

harv99; earlier this evening, when I was running out of time, I happened to spot a message from someone whom I think had the answer to my problem; it requires a download and probably will take a little time to execute, that is why I didn't try it earlier.  I'm home now, at if it takes all night, I'll find that message and get that download.  Thanks much your input, however.

0 Kudos
B_Bill Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 27 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello Joe. What amazes me most on this "HP support forum" is that nobody gets support from HP at all. It feels like I am going to an HP building, entering the door with the sign "HP service desk" and then it turns out there is nobody from HP in this room. There are only other people with questions, people who need help and/or people who are dissatisfied. They try to help eachother listen to each others poor experience and conclude HP is doing a poor job. In the mean time on the second floor of the same building they are developing their advertising campaigns and slogans making the world believe they are customer focused and really got into the web 2.0 developments interacting with customers. Maybe it is time that after http://dellhell.net/  also a www.HPhell.net is created, I am sure this will bring HP straight into the 21st century. If every dissatified HP customer on this forum alone gives me a quarter I will build and maintain that site.

0 Kudos
Retired SedonaF
Retired
3,180 1,111 23 131
Message 28 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi B_Bill,

I'm sorry but this is a peer-to-peer community of HP customers, and not a venue to contact HP directly. Most of the users here are consumers like yourself who are offering solutions because they like to help others, and any HP employees you see are here on their own capacity and not representing the company.

If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, or questions about repair, you can use the link below for contact information.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/summary/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Joe-2298 Tutor
Tutor
11 10 0 2
Message 29 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

B_Bill:  I have to apologize to everyone here, for jumping the gun.  Try this;  go to the posting here from rainbowlady23, registered on 10-24-2010, which is message 5 of 28.  Then click on her link referring to your operating system (mine is Windows XP, which you will see in her list of approximately 6 operating system links).

It will also help if you still have your HP 2350 PSC loading disc, that you were furnished when you purchased your HP 2350, as it will be asked-for, near the end of the update.  Be very astute in following the detailed step-by-step instructions; miss one step, and you start over!  When you get her all done, and you're up to speed, operating with a NEW, updated, and improved HP 2350 PSC, you will be cheered, I promise you.  It took about 45 minutes on our hig-speed operating system; if you're still on dial-up, be prepared for a long process.  When you're all finished, return to rainbowlady's message that I cited earlier here, and giver her kudos for help greatly-appreciated input.  Hope that all works out for you, as it did for us.  :Wink:

0 Kudos
nonna60 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 30 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hallo, i

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation