cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP PSC 750 printing slowly

Windows 8.1

I did make some changes, but don't ask me what I did.  I don't really know...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 855 2,160
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP PSC 750 printing slowly

Welcome to the forums tobytaylor,

I understand your PSC 750 is printing slow and you're not sure why. Let's start with running the HP Print and Scan Doctor to see if that will correct the problem or show where the issue is coming from.

Also try Resetting the Printer and plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet, avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.

Please let me know the results!

Have a great daySmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation