cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
noblack Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart 3200 has stopped printing black

In the middle of a printing project my printer stopped printing black.  I have run print head clean and align.  I also cleaned the cartridge manually.  Can I change the print head?  or What else can I do to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
8735 7958 282 645
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

You could try checking the ink level, details here

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
trisscar_cj Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same exact problem and I've tried the same things as well.

The ink level is high, as I just put in a new black ink cartridge, and even tried another new ink cartridge.  The printer shows that there is nothing wrong with the printer at all.  The only sign that something doesn't work is that a printed page doesn't result in any black ink coming through.  All color works fine though, only black seems to be affected.

I'm also wondering if there is any advice for fixing this type of thing.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation