cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mb218
Level 1
5 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Photosmart 5520 claim code

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 5520
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have an HP Photosmart 5520 printer which has directed me to HP Connected during the installation process. Apparently I need a claim code to add the device to HP Connected. Despite following the instruction for this printer (http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03550536#N774) when I print an information sheet from the eprint centre there is no claim code - only the printer's email address. The other options suggested (via the setup screen) also don't tally with the menus on my printer and none offer the claim code.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
jabzi
Level 13
Level 13
6,412 6,386 513 1,117
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

The claiming code is the portion of your printer email address to the left of the @ sign.

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation