Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do you adderss envelopes on 6520 printer

HP Recommended
I will give this a try re printing envelopes RTK88
HP Recommended

How do I print envelopes with my 6520 HP Photosmart Printer?

HP Recommended

How do i align the envelope for printing

HP Recommended

Please let me know how to print an envelope(s) on my HP Photosmart 6520.  It tell the paper is mismatched.

HP Recommended

How do I print addresses directly on envelopes using my photosmart 6520 printer?

HP Recommended
That link goes to the general HP help and support web page, not to a video about printing envelopes on the PhotoSmart 6520, and in fact, the 6520 is not even listed there under Photosmart Printers. Can you please supply the direct link to the actual video?
HP Recommended

Could someone help me.  I have an Apple computer and a wireless HP Photosmart 6520 all-in-one  printer.  

I need instructions on how to print envelopes.

Thanks, Teny

HP Recommended

I have an HP Photosmart 6520 printer.  I can not figure how to print envelopes.

HP Recommended

how to print enveloped from hp photosmart c4580 printer using computor

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.