Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I got this message after removing the printhead because the machine was making a lot of noise.  After inserting the printhead back in place, I get that message and the printer won't print anymore.  I don't want to spend $75 of cartridges to see if it is going to work.  Very disappointed with HP it is the second printer in 2 years.

Thank you for the help.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
http://goo.gl/sbOF2

Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended

I bought a new printhead...replaced the cartridges....and still it wont print....

HP Recommended

Hello lasvegasraven,

I would like to assist you with this issue. So I can better assist I will need you to answer the following questions:

1. Do you also have the HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer?
  2. Are you also getting the exact same error? (0x61011bed)
  3. Is the printer able to make a copy from the front panel? (This step tests the hardware of the printer).

Looking forward to your response!

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

No I have the 6500A + but yes I get the same error message....

HP Recommended

Hello lasvegasraven,

Since you've already replaced the printhead and cartridges, I recommend following the document below to try and resolve the issue:

A 'Carriage Jam' or '0X610000F6' Message Displays on the All-in-One

If the steps from the link above don't resolve the issue, please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

Best regards,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I tried all of that and still get the same error message along with the take out the cartridges and the print head and put them all back...I have tried everything..I called HP and since it is no longer under warranty I am screwed...

Thanks for your help!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.