cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AJCrudge
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Photosmart 7525 printer or ink system

HP Recommended

I have purchased a new HP Photosmart 7525 and I regret it already.  I set it up and printed several test pages and had not issues.  Now, a week later it will not print.  I get a message that there is a problem with the printer or ink system.  Turn printer off, than on.  If problem persists, contact HP.  However, this is the only way to contact HP.  So here I am.  Can anyone help?  I wish I had not thrown the box away because I would definately be returning it.  Whatever happened to customer service and 1-800 numbers???? I guess I am old fashioned.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 398 989
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello AJCrudge,

I understand your frustration and would like to try and resolve this issue with you, if you would like to call customer service you can reach them at 800.474.6836. If you are located outside of the US/Canada Region please click on the link to find the Support number for your Region: http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl.

If you would like to continue with the troubleshooting steps, please start here: 'Ink System Failure' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel. Now because there are many variations of these 'Ink System Failure' error messages and alphanumeric codes, the document provides a few guided steps to get you to the right troubleshooting document for your error. Start by answering the first question

I hope this is helpful, please let me know if you need more assistance.

Thank you,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation