cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ffrancis
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart 8250 printer shows 'paper jam' but no paper jam found

I have a HP Photosmart 8250 printer.  It has been working fine for a few years.  This morning it will not feed the paper and has a message on the screen 'Paper jam Clear jam Then press OK.  I have found no jam, and I have done all of the examples given to try and resolve.  Still not working.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
FixPrint
Level 7
811 840 61 148
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ffrancis,

I hate to hear you are having issues.  Click Here to complete all steps related to the error.  If you are still experiencing issues after all steps have been completed, contact HP technical support to explore all part and replacement options based on warranty status.  Global contact information can be accessed Here.

Hope this helps!

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
Thank You,
I work for HP.
0 Kudos
ffrancis
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've done all of this and still does not solve problem. There is no paper jambed in machine.
0 Kudos
FixPrint
Level 7
811 840 61 148
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ffrancis,

I hate to hear the issue persists.  If all steps have been completed, a sensor may be damaged within the unit.  Contact technical support via phone to explore options based on warranty (note: communicate diagnosis has been completed as all steps of the documentation have been completed without resolution).  To check the warranty of the printer, Click Here.  Even if the printer is out of warranty, upgrade options may be available.  Often these are offered to valued out of warranty customers at a discounted rate. 

Note: if you decide to contact technical phone support, be sure to ask about carepacks.  These may also be available at a discounted rate for the upgraded unit.

Hope this helps!

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
Thank You,
I work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation