Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 5 (35,762 Views)

HP Photosmart C3188 All-in-One Printer

Hello,

I lost my Driver CD for C3188 Photosmart All in One Printer.

Could you please help me where I can download the Driver for  "C3188 All-in-One Printer"

Please let me know the URL to download the Driver.

Thanks

PhD Student
Message 2 of 5 (35,737 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C3188 All-in-One Printer

Click on the URL below to download the software for your printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=1146331&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Choose full feature software version and then make sure to save it first to your desktop before running it.

I hope that helps...

Please click on KUDOS if you find my solution helpful.
Student
Message 3 of 5 (6,535 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C3188 All-in-One Printer drive download

please send my driver

Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (1,817 Views)

[ Edited ]

hello

I have lost CD drive of HPc3188, S.No [Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I am sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information.]
 purchased on 24.8.2006.Now the printer is nor functioning.To check the printer CD drive is required how to get it?

Retired
Message 5 of 5 (1,782 Views)

Hi c3188photo, and assume,

You can download the drivers for your printer at this website. HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer Drivers. If you do not know the Operating System you are using, please visit this website. Whatsmyos.

Best regards! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation