cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JDub16
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart C4780 won't take paper when printing. Keeps giving me "out of paper" error.

When I try to print something, it attempts to take the paper, but it seems it cannot. I keep getting the "out of paper" error even when paper is loaded.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 9
3,102 3,085 239 457
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart C4780 won't take paper when printing. Keeps giving me "out of paper" error.

Welcome jdub. Try working through this document to see if it resolves your issue: 'Out of Paper' Error Message and the Printer Does Not Pick Up or Feed Paper

Post back with your results so I know if this worked. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
rlyn5
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the link. My printer is working again and the first step fixed it!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation