cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SHATZIE
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer paper jam. Short version label in stuck in rollers, HELP!

HP Recommended

HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer had a paper jam.  I tried pulling the paper out just like the directions said, only :smileyfrustrated:1/2 page label came out and 1/2 page label is stuck in the rollers,  It is not under warranty anymore.  And I need a manual or exploded diagram to take it apart. I know I will have to clean the rollers after I get the label out. SO  I'm looking for a service manual or instructions on taking it apart.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comeon.....someone has to know how to do something here.  I paid $400.00  for this machine new.  I am handicapped and my computer and printer are my world.  Please someone help me.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
lions99
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 992
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

You can try doing a hard reset first, and then try this document.

Hard Reset:

Take out the toner/cartridges

Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall

Wait 30 sec

Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)

Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer

Let me know the outcome

0 Kudos
SHATZIE
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for helping....I really appreciate it.  I'm not sure if I was clear, the 1/2 sheet label peeled off and is stuck to the rollers.  Any thoughts on that?

0 Kudos
lions99
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 992
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you try and remove the jam with tweezers? 

0 Kudos
smitpat
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same problem. Label coiled around the rollers, stuck.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation