Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (1,109 Views)

HP Photosmart Essential has stopped working and cannot find anywhere to download/fix it

I have a HP Photosmart C4280  all-in-one and working on Vista . I go into photosmart and then an error comes up and says "HP Photosmart essential has stopped working" so I click on the solution and it says to uninstall and install. Did that using cd as I cannot find photosmart essential to install from HP website. Same message. From what I can see essential is now photo creations but what about my photos that I have on essential. 1-How can I retrieve them? 2-Cannot find new download or update for photo essential...help!!!!! Lots of pictures on essential . First problem encountered with printer in a few years.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation