Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

HP Photosmart Premium C309g-m - scan error

Product Name: HP Photosmart Premium C309g-m
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer - HP Photosmart Premium C309g-m

I've updated to Windows 10 and scanning isn't working. The error im getting is  - 'scan cannor be performed beacuse another program or computer is using this network device'

I can print but not scan. Any help is appreciated.

-Marty

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Premium C309g-m - scan error

Hi @marty8184,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.

I understand that you have upgraded your PC to Windows 10, but now you are not able to scan with the HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One Printer because a 'Scan Cannot be Performed Because Another Program or Computer is Using the Networked Device' error not letting the scan be completed. I would like to help you with that.

Here is a document that you can use to resolve this issue - 'Scan Cannot be Performed Because Another Program or Computer is Using the Networked Device' Message....

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message.

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation