cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Stephenms123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart Premium Printer Issues - Urgent!

Product name: HP Photosmart Premium Printer C-309G

Error Message/Issue: "Paper Mismatch" and constant paper jams

Changes before occurance: NONE

I didn't change any of the printer settings on the printer or on my computer.

The issue is the printer says "Paper Mismatch" every time it tries to print and it gets jammed almost every time I print. I've used new printer paper and still the same issue.

When I hit print from my computer or even do "Print a Test Page" on the printer, it either says "Paper Mismatch" or it tries to print and gets jammed (with ink smeared on paper every time).

I tried to do the "Align Printer" and "Clean Printhead" options in the Tools area but as the time was counting down during the "Align Printer" test, it tried to cycle paper through but it just gets jammed and says "Please insert different paper"

We've been using the same style of paper since the day we got the printer.

Please let me know how I could fix this issue! My family uses the printer daily and without it we can't get daily errands completed so please be quick with a response! Much appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
32,745 26,118 2,386 8,119
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart Premium Printer Issues - Urgent!

Try the troubleshooting steps in this document.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation