Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,309 Views)

HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

1. Product Name & Operating System:

HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

Windows 7 Ultimate

2.  I am using a HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner now before user of this system used windows xp, but i am suitable with 7 only so i have changed the os and now the scanner is not working, i have installed the cd given with the scanner successfully and the icons also appeared in the desktop but i am getting an error as follows :

The HP imaging device was not found. Try the following steps. After each step, try scanning again.

- Turn off and then unplug the device, wait 60 seconds, and plug in and turn on the device.

- Make sure that the device's power cord and cable are properly attached, plugged in, and the device is on.

- Reboot the computer.

- Uninstall and reinstall the device.

- Reinstall the HP photosmart software that came with the device. 

Show extended error information.

So now tell me how to solve this issue i tried all the above instructions but no response from the device but the device is working with another PC next to me. But that was a different department i want this scanner to be working in with my system, help me to solve this issue by online chat or by a call from your representative contact me @ 8148945988 Suresh Kumar

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 3 (747 Views)

Re: HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

i also facing same problem .kindly guide me

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

After installing software from CD, icons appear on desktop, but softwar is not installed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation