cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Oluyemi Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Scanjet G4010 failed to install on my Computer

HP Scanjet G4010
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire V5-122P Processor: AMD A4-1250 APU with Radeon (TM) HD Graphics 1.0 GHz Installed Memory (RAM): 4.0 GB (3.44 GB Usable) System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor Pen and Touch: Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points Windows Edition: Windows 8.1 Pro I have HP Scanjet G4010 that would not install on the machine above. I have tried installing the Scanner using the following but all have failed: OEM CD Driver that accompanied the HP Scanjet G4010 Downloded Drivers from HP Site namely: setup_full_G4010_140_220.exe setup_full_G4010_14-5.exe setup_full_G4000_3.exe Please assist me with the working patch that is compatible with the configuration stated above. Oluyemi
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation