Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 5 (2,675 Views)

HP Solution Center no display (Blank Screen) - HP F4480

I've used the all in printer (F4480) before and it was working properly. Now my PC crashed so I reformat it. I also install the printer (F4480) and it successfully was installed. Tested printing it. The problem is this. When I open the HP Solution Center, only black screened window will display. Totally black. A window with minimize, maximize and exit button only. Supposedly, an option of scan image, scan document, copy document and others will be there but no display is there.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but still same problem occurs. Help pls. Thanks

0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 5 (2,622 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center no display (Blank Screen) - HP F4480

Uninstall ONLY HP Solution Center in your add/remove programs window through control panel. Update your Adobe Flash Player through THIS PAGE , and then run the printers installer again. It should work now. :D

I just hope my replies will help you solve your problems! :D
Top Student
Message 3 of 5 (2,230 Views)

My solution center is black.I have a HP F4480. My drivers are up to date, my Adobe is the most recent version. I have unistalled and reinstalled. I have tried it on another computer. I have done your utility check. Please help as I need to scan papers in for school!!! 

Thank you Sue

Student
Message 4 of 5 (1,931 Views)

I have an Officejet 4500, and its G510g, running on an hp pavilion p2-1013wb. solution center has a blank white screen and updating flash player didnt fix the issue. I also am unable to uninstall it from the control panel, I hate that windows 7 didnt come with an os, disc, I feel that I'm gonna have to format my computer to get this fixed, I have no idea why hp products have issues with hp computers doesnt make any sense and any help would b appreciated thanks

Distinguished Professor
Message 5 of 5 (1,908 Views)

vtecboom wrote:

I have an Officejet 4500, and its G510g, running on an hp pavilion p2-1013wb. solution center has a blank white screen and updating flash player didnt fix the issue. I also am unable to uninstall it from the control panel, I hate that windows 7 didnt come with an os, disc, I feel that I'm gonna have to format my computer to get this fixed, I have no idea why hp products have issues with hp computers doesnt make any sense and any help would b appreciated thanks

Id recommend running the HP Print & Scan Doctor to see if it is able to resolve the issue. If it does not resolve the problem, post back with any new details and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation