The HP Community is here for you.
12-05-2014 08:50 PM
I have HP Digital Sender 9250c and it has a problem the scanner always appear in the screen intialize scanner. can any some one to help me resolving the problem.
12-09-2014 05:58 AM
The disk-initialization routine reformats each of the read-write file systems on the product hard disk drive.
The procedure does not destroy the contents of the permanent storage variables (critical values such
as serial numbers, page counts, IP addresses, and maintenance counts).
The following items are deleted during a disk initialization:
● Local address books
● Downloaded Java™ applet files
To perform a disk initialization
1. Turn off the digital sender.
2. Turn on the digital sender.
3. Immediately after turning on the device, press and hold down the right-hand side of the controlpanel
Start key (do not wait for the memory-count). When the three status LEDs are illuminated,
release the key.
4. Press the #5 key one time until INITIALIZE DISK appears.
5. Press the #6 key one time to initiate the disk initialization. The digital sender reboots.