cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MrTEL
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP eprint iphone app doesn't work

HP Recommended

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it doesn't see either of the printers on my wi-fi network. One is a Photosmart 2450 and the other is a laserjet.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi MrTel, 

Check out this list here and see if your printers are listed as being supported by HP ePrint Home & Biz. 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02814760

-Josh M.

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
0 Kudos
MrTEL
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help. Forgive me but I gave the incorrect model for my printer(s). I have a Photosmart 2575 all-in-one and the other one is a Laserjet 1200.

I can't see either of them on the list in your link, so I presume I'm wasting my time here. I was led to believe that this app would work with any HP printer on my local WI-FI network. Please let me know if that's not the case.

regards

Terence

0 Kudos
wantacobra
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also am trying to print to an HP 2575.  I used to be able to print to this print using the HP eprint app.  I loaded iOS6 and now can see the printer.  This printer is not specifically listed in the supported printers list, but I don't think it was listed the last time I had trouble getting ePrint for iPad configured.  Is this printer supported or am I wasting my time trying to get the app configured?  I can print wirelessly from my laptop with no problem.  I have followed the troubleshooting instructions, deleted and reloaded the app and then activated on two iPads with no success.  Is there a method to ping devices using the iPad or iPhone to check connectivity?

0 Kudos
wantacobra
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am still trying to recover print capability from iPhones and iPads using the latest version (5.1.1) of ePrint app for IOS6.  I started with the iPrint app and graduated to ePrint.  I used to have the printer identified, but not available. I removed and re-instaled the ePrint app.  Now no printer is shown.  I loaded an app named Fing.  The printer is shown at the expected IP address.   This address is the same as the one used to print wireless from my laptop.  

Is the Photosmart 2575 a supported printer?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation