cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
davefox3rd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP eprint pdf to email

HP Recommended

I am trying to use eprint to scan an image to pdf and email it to me.  How do I set this up.  My computer tried to start Windows Mail, however, I dont have the setting to complete the wizard.  I installed Windows Live, but it still only wants to start Windows Mail and I am left unable to complete the email setup.  I need to figure out my POP

1 REPLY 1
Dave_K
Level 7
Level 7
615 608 42 117
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey davefox3rd!

Unfortunately ePrint does not allow you to scan. However, it sounds like you are trying to use scan to email. Scan to email does require that you have Windows Mail configured with your email address, however you can scan the document and then use your existing email client to attach the file and send it that way.

Let me know if you need additional help!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation