cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fireman619
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP eprint sends a reply email confirming print, how do you turn this OFF

HP Recommended
HP eprint
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP eprint sends a auto reply to the sender confirming the print job.  How do you turn this OFF?  It is annoying.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 271 393
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Fireman619,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand,  you wish to turn off the email notification.

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you,

Let's try these steps to turn off notification: 

Open HP Connected Account > You will see printer icon > Below printer icon, you will have an option to click on Settings > Click on Access > Then Turn off ePrint Notifications.

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation