cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
coda70
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP iPrint app can't see my C309g

HP Recommended

I've tried both on iPad and iPhone.  All devices are connected to my home Airport network.

I'm trying to scan to my iPhone.

I updated drivers on my desktop.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_K
Level 7
Level 7
615 608 42 117
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey coda70!

I'm sorry to tell you that the c309g is not a supported iPrint printer. To find a list of supported printers, you can go here.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
Dave_K
Level 7
Level 7
615 608 42 117
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey coda70!

I'm sorry to tell you that the c309g is not a supported iPrint printer. To find a list of supported printers, you can go here.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

View solution in original post

Alvin1953
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem.  My c309g is less than one year old!

The app worked with my c309G before it automatically upgraded to the current version.

How do I get my android back to the former version of the app?

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation