cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DLH6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP instant ink has sent wrong cartridges, I need cartridge 63 black and tri color

HP Recommended
product F0V69AHP Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Enrolled in automatic HP instant Ink and was sent the wrong Cartridges(63/302)

I need Just 63 cartridges.

Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
E-roq
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @DLH6

Welcome to the HP Support Forum! I hope you find your time here useful. 

I see that you're new to the Instant Ink service and are concerned with the recent shipment contents. I would like to advise. 

What you're describing is a common observation for new Instant Ink users. The ink you've received is precisely what your printer needs for the program, it's just larger than what you're used to. You might find this 'How to install your Instant Ink cartridges' video handy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM--8O0WrYA

Try using that ink at your leisure and let me know if that resolves the issue for you. 

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to say "You rock!" by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.

Have a great day! (⌐■_■)

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation