cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PeterBud
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laserjet 3030 cycling and clicking on startup and after use

When I turn on my Laserjet 3030, the message "Scanner bulb warming up" appears and a red exclamation point, green phone by the fax button, and ready light flash for half a minute. Then the bar with the light moves below the glass about an inch and sounds like it is trying to move the wrong way past the edge of the glass but hitting something making a loud click about four times. (This is not something that happened when the machine was new.) It can cycle through this routine for minutes until I turn it off. Today I turned it off and pulled out the plug for a couple minutes and after I powered it on again it started up and was able to make 3 copies. But this behavior starts a minute after most uses of the machine and on turning on the switch if it has been turned off. It often only stops when you turn off the switch and often starts when I turn it on again

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Boston_RDSX
Level 7
1,158 1,155 29 92
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP laserjet 3030 cycling and clicking on startup and after use

PeterBud,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation