2105 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP officejet 4355 all in one. Cartridge error, refer to device documentation to troubleshoot.

The orange light keeps flashing. I cleaned the contacts and inking ports of both cartridges, but the blinking does not stop and I can not use either the fax  or the phone. What else can I do to correct the situation?

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
13820 750 1755
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

HP officejet 4355 all in one. Cartridge error, refer to device documentation to troubleshoot.

Hi @2105,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I noticed that you are getting a cartridge error, with your HP Officejet 4355 printer. I am happy to look into this issue for you! 

Are you using Genuine HP ink cartridges, or refills? 

Are any of your ink cartridges low or empty?

In the meantime, please try a hard reset, by following the instructions in this post, How to perform a Hard Reset, by @Rich1. It is important that the printer's power cable is plugged directly into the wall outlet, and not a surge protector. 

After the hard reset, remove and reinsert the ink cartridges again. Let me know what happens! 

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope this helps! :)

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation