Welcome to HP Support Forums. I would be glad to help you.
I understand you are trying to connect your IPhone to the printer. But I am not very clear what password you are looking for. Do you need to reset the printer altogether or are you looking for something like a network password to connect?
When accessing the integrated webserver of my hp 4630 printer there is no way to reset the admin password. restoring factory defaults doesn´t help at all as there is no way to define a password from scratch.
at least you should have given the default password and admin username.
with best regards martin
(ps: i really would appreciate if there would be the possibility to attach screenshot jpgs).
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage
To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.