cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BusyMom1606
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP photosmart won't print Black Ink

HP Recommended
hp photosmart 6525
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
After installing new printer cartridges in all colors including black, black ink would not print.

I have followed all the steps presented in these forums. From cleaning the heads to reinstalling software. I have gone through about 2 hours in working on this problem to no avail. please do not provide me with those same steps again as none of them worked.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 398 990
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @BusyMom1606,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are unable to print in black ink with your HP Photosmart 6525, you have completed ALL troubleshooting steps listed here: Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print in Black or Color Ink with no success.

Because you have completed ALL steps with no success, I would like you to contact our technical support at www.hp.com/contacthp/ as it may be the printers hardware. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

I hope this helps, please let me know the outcome.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community.  If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me a Kudos.

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation