cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
al913
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP psc 1350 blocked

HP Recommended
HP PSC 1350 All-in-One Printer
Windows 7

Hi!

First of all I apologize for any mistakes in my English, but I'm Italian.. I've got a problem with my HP PSC 1350 All-in-One printer: when I turn on the device,  the "ON" light remains fixed, and the others remain off.

I can't turn off the printer without removing the power, and the PC fails to recognize it when I connect with the USB cable. 

I don't know how to solve this problem, and I hope someone here knows how to help me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,166
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there! Welcome to the forums @al913 

I read your message about the problems you're having with your PSC 1350 and I would like to help!

I would like for you to power reset the printer, ensure the printer is plugged in directly to the wall outlet, avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help greatly.

Afterwards, make a photocopy from the front of the printer.

Please reply back to me and let me know if the printer made copies successfully, and if you noticed any error messages on the printer.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you 🙂

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation