cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP psc 1610 All-in-one ERROR

Dear reader,

My HP psc 1610 won't work anymore, if it even bothers to turn on I get the following message: ERROR:0xc0620004  411:lib_micci2.c

Does anybody know what could possibly wrong withe the machine? It used to work well, i didn't trow on the ground or something, (yet)

Thank you in advance, 

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 7
Level 7
985 984 74 294
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi - Follow the steps to reset the product, located in this document.  Hopefully that will resolve the issue.  If not, the printer will likely need to be serviced or replaced.

Hope that helps.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos thumbs up. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.

I am an HP employee.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear kkcb9395,

Thanks for your quick reply, but i've tried that one already, still the same problem..

Kind regards..

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation