cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
flemflam
Level 1
7 4 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP support form 3524463

Have photosmart 5520 running on windows 7 64 bit. After replacing HP black ink cartridge will not print black ink only. Have cleaned print heads 3 or 4 times. Ink level shows black ink full and others with adequite ink. On diagnostic page black ink box is white and print is in brown. When set item up to print and nothing happens I go to devices and printers and ask to see what is printing it then shows 3 documents in que, no printing in black ink. When I put arrow on that it shows HP support form 3524463. When I call that up on support page it shows that nothing is there. Any ideas what to do next would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 855 2,160
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP support form 3524463

Hi there @flemflam,  I hope you're wellSmiley Happy

I noticed your post about the black ink no longer printing from your Photosmart 5520. I would suggest troubleshooting by following the steps in the guide below. If the black still will not print, I would at that point suggest calling HP to see about your replacement or trade in options.

Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

I hope my post was informational.

Have a great daySmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation