cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AndyNMC
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP7500a Scanning

HP Recommended
HP7500a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have installed the software but I cannot access scanning.  I have tried everything in the manual but i cannot see the scanning option

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,169
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there @AndyNMC 

Welcome to the community

As you are looking to scan with your Officejet 7500A printer, the Full Feature Driver will have to be installed on your computer.

Here is the direct link where you can download and install the full software: HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver

You will see the printer software on your desktop afterwards where you can open up the scanning options and scan documents or photos.

I hope this does the trick, have a great Monday 🙂

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation